Saturday, March 1, 2008

In the Cermonial Start of the 2008 Iditarod

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

What a blast I had today! I made some new friends as you can see and most importantly I had my historic run. That is right, today was the day I got to run in the Ceremonial Start of the 2008 Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race! WHAT A BLAST!!!!

If you win me in the auction, I will be sure to tell you all about it!

Oh and I am famous, BTW! You can see me in the pictures here, see picture 12 on this link too!



4 comments:

Summit the Super Mal said...

Woo there Totti~
It's all of your Sibe-sibs and your Mal-a-bro from Iowa. We remember when you were first here and gave you the "new guy" sniff down. I kind of wondered where you went. I thought it would be fun to play together. But what a great adventure you are on! A trip East, then an airplane ride to Alaska plus meeting our favorite musher! It doesn't get much more exciting!!
It sure looks like you had a great time with Karen and the North Wapiti team. Those pups can really move!!
You are one lucky pup. Maybe if the hu-mom plays her (credit)cards right you'll be back where you started and TOTTSHR will be able to help more beautiful huskies.
Maybe we'll see you soon and we can have that play date.

Khady Lynn said...

That is just the coolest thing I have ever seen/heard! TOTTI is so lucky to have gone all the way to Alaska and the Iditarod, and to meet KAREN RAMSTED!!!! That is just the be all, end all, of being a Sibe!!!

Holly

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo have the life!

I am sooo furry jealous!!

Hope you enjoy the bankhwuet and mind your table manners!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Totti said...

Hey Summit! Great to see you again too! I have missed you. a little:) Been a little too busy to miss you too much!!! BOL!! That would be so cool if I see you again.

Oh.. a little secret for you.. I overheard something about a photobook of my travels!