Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Back In Pittsburgh

Hey every pup I am back in Pittsburgh now. I got some really cool pictures of me all over the place. I have to admit I am really sad though. One of my new friends passed away on the trail. Jen and Blake of Manitou Crossing Kennels are a husband and wife team who are both running in the iditarod this year. Sadly, a local snowmobiler ran into Jen's team and killed one of her dogs named Lorne. Another of her dogs, Aries was injured as well. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

proudgg221 said...

I will surely pray for the team of Manitou Crossing Kennels. That is sad when you lose a pet, but in this way, it makes it worse. God speed!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Welkhome Bakhk to PA!

Khan't wait to hear all about your most excellent adventure!!

Yes, it is furry sad about Lorne - As Tubey says, people are stoopid -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Summit the Super Mal said...

Woo there TOTTI~
Glad to hear woo are back in the lower 48! We sent prayers up North of the Bridge for Lorne and to Alaska for Aries. Mom lit candles for them and for Snickers too during the race. It's a good thing we have all of our furiends and bipeds to care about us during difficult times.
I see woo might be working on some interesting ideas fur the auction. My hu-mom is getting goofy thinking about all the pawsibilities AND about what she's going to have to do to bring you back here for that play date we've discussed!

Khady Lynn said...

I can't wait to see the pics!! Summi's mummi (Shelly) has been keeping me updated on all the fun you and Karen have had!

holly

Summit the Super Mal said...

Woo there Totti~
Long time since we've woo'd each other. I was just wondering how the auction plans are shaping up and if there is going to be a big bidding was over your story and adventure?